Friday, May 29, 2009

may 28 and 29

Let's see, I got busy with work so I was holed up in my house on tuesday and wed.  Then I got a break in the action and got to go to my morning exercise class yesterday.  yea!  At 6:53 am, the temperature was 52 degrees F in light drizzle, winds 9 mph from the NW (headwind),  and it felt great!  Anything would feel great after being in the house for 2 days straight.   Here's the start of the bike path:













The phlox were in bloom all along the bike path:














more:













These flowers outside the gym smelled so good:














here's a closeup:


















On the way home, I spotted some ducklings.  Mama was close-by.

















More of the pretty orange flowers.  They look like poppies:














Then today my deadline was over, but I still woke up early, so I went to my exercise class again, yea!   The 7:30 am class is the most fun.  Temperature was 57 F, winds 5 mph from the NW at 6:53 am.  The start of the bike path:














I saw the peregrine falcons both yesterday and today.  Today I brought my new camera with me.  But I don't know how to use it and forgot to change the settings from my playing last night (set to tungsten colors so it was totally off in the daylight).   But here's two pictures of one of the falcons:















he was pooping in this one.  I paid how much money to capture this?

No comments:

Post a Comment