Tuesday, May 19, 2009

may 19

Today I revisited my 7:30 am exercise class, and I have to admit, it was not terribly fun getting up and running off to exercise.  Then I was tired in the afternoon from the exercise.  So I guess I've adjusted to the afternoon classes pretty quickly.  I'll be back to them tomorrow, just had conflicts today. Here's the start of the bike path at 6:53 am.  














Temperature was 55 F, winds 9 mph from the SSW.  The path is shadier than it was a few months ago because the sun rises further north (the path is pointing NW, and sun is just passing through E a few hours after sunrise on it's way south at mid-day).   That's about all I noticed.  I was groggy.  I thought it might be easier to see the Peregrine falcons in the morning light but the box looked even darker than in the evening, so I don't know if they were there or not.  I didn't have binoculars.  Temperature was up to 63 F, winds from the S at 10 mph gusting to 17 on my way home at 9 am.


No comments:

Post a Comment