Monday, February 2, 2009

Feb. 2 ride

Today it was 19 degrees F at 6:53 am, winds west at 7 mph and clear skies, a beautiful morning.  We had some thawing this weekend so the bike path was clear much of the way.  I can't remember the last time it was clear, probably after that thaw in late December.  The sun poked up in between some buildings when I arrived at the gym.













On the way home at 10:30 am, the winds picked up to 10 mph but were behind me, so I thanked the wind goddess.  In the spring she will turn against me, I wonder why.  The duckies were cute.  I think they were adolescents because there was a bigger one they were following around.


























I decided to clean my chain, well lube it and wipe it.  That got rid of some of the rust.

No comments:

Post a Comment