Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feb. 4 ride

I'm getting tired of dressing up like Darth Vader every morning.  It was -3 degrees F and calm winds this morning.  Well, it was no problem since it was calm winds but I prefer not having to wear the goggles. 






The sky seems brighter every morning.  It's great.  The view from my house:













The start of the bike path:













The sun poking up underneath the stop sign:













I am not really looking forward to repeating this progression of sunrise when we go on daylight savings time March 8.  Why can't we just leave time alone?   
On the ride home, the temperature rose to 2 degrees F, winds NNW at 6 mph.   I removed the goggles after turning away from the wind (2nd half of the ride).  The sun was very bright.  I will have to start wearing sunglasses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment