Sunday, July 5, 2009

july 2

I'm posting this 2 days later. I got back from my vacation late on July 1. I was in the Florida Keys. It was nice, I enjoyed the heat and sun and lectures and food, but I see more wildlife on my bike and kayak in Madison than I did at Duck Key. It's all roads and houses there.

So "today" I went to pick up my bike at the bike shop and road it home. It rides better--I need to learn to do some of my own maintenance-- to adjust the gears and brakes at least. Temperature was 65 degrees, winds 11 mph from NW gusting to 17. It was just warming up from a cold week. I'm glad I missed the cold.

Later on I went to yoga. Temperature was 70 F, winds 6 mph from the NW. a nice day. Here's the start of the bike path:












After yoga, I visited some friends. Left for home about 9:30 pm. It was just getting dark. The moon was pretty overlooking the lake.

















It's good to be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment