Wednesday, July 8, 2009

july 8

Today was a bit rainy but it managed to stop a few minutes into my ride. I haven't got rained on yet this summer or spring. I know I'm due, especially now that I've made this statement. Temperature was 64 degrees F, winds ESE at 10.4 at 3:30 pm. I guess it was a partial tailwind, I didn't notice (much easier to notice headwinds).

On my way to the bike path I noticed some pretty flowers amidst the weeds:















okay, here's the start of the bike path, still a bit moist:















This is an interesting-looking bike that was next to mine in the rack. It was a wood frame !















Here's a close-up:















That probably gives a comfortable ride, you think? some give in the frame might be more shock absorbent?

After yoga class, I stopped at the co-op and loaded up with groceries. Temperature was 67, winds 6 mph from the east when I headed home. I saw a friend, biked with her for a while and then she turned off for home. I had a conversation with a guy who only spoke spanish. I only speak English so we didn't talk about anything deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment