Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oct. 22

Today was rainy, cool and windy. But believe it or not, it was a great 3 rides into campus (2 stops on the way). The temperature was 41 F, winds 17 mph gusting to 29 mph at 9 am. Fortunately that's mostly a tailwind, which is good because otherwise I would have been late. I rode fast and forgot to take a picture at the start of the bike path. I decided to take one at Starkweather Creek.
















The fall colors were just beautiful. This has been a beautiful year for fall colors.
















First stop was a meeting at a coffee shop on the Lakeside Ave, so I rode along Lake Monona:
















And on Lakeside Ave, another shot of the fall colors.
















Then I had another appointment before heading to campus. Then tonight I wasn't looking so forward to riding home in a headwind in the rain, and I got lucky and scored a ride home with Marilyn. We put the bike in her car.


No comments:

Post a Comment