Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oct. 13

I rode my bike twice today. First in the morning:















Temperature was 29 F, winds calm at 6:55 am, sunrise was 7:08 am. I'm trying not to get depressed about the cold and darkness. I'll get used to it...

The way home was nice and sunny and beautiful. Temperature was all the way up to 34 f, winds 14 mph from the north.

This nice couple was sweeping glass off the bike path:
















They made me realize, I can do that too! It's funny how you don't think of something until you see someone else do it. I have a small brush but it's not where I thought it was. I need to find it and put it in my bike bag.

The trees are starting to turn!
















I want an apple tree of my own.
















Then later on I had a meeting and a dinner party to attend. temperature was 44 at 5 pm, winds 9 mph from the east.
















Starkweather Creek has been particularly pretty lately, not sure why. I guess I just missed it being gone for 2 weeks.















I rode home in the dark and cold at 9:30 pm. Temperature was 35 F, winds 11 mph from the NNE. I still have to get used to the cold and dark...

No comments:

Post a Comment