Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oct. 20

Posting 3 days later makes it harder to remember. Let's see if the almanac can jar my memory. Temperature was 46 F, winds were calm at 6:55 am. nope, still don't remember much. Here's the start of the bike path:















Trains are always fun, except for the loud horn.
















Oh yeah, I went on to a massage after the exercise. That was fun. Then I went on a night ride to my bicycle maintenance class from 7:30 to 9:30 pm. That was very fun. The temperature was 50 F, winds 9 mph from the ENE on the way out; temp 48, winds 6 mph on the way home. We learned how to change tires. I've done this many times before but since I never actually had someone teach me how to do it, I learned several useful tips from the instruction. I'm looking forward to the next class, next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment