Monday, March 16, 2009

mar 16

Today was a lovely spring day.  Temperature was only 34 F at 7:53 but it was up to 52 F for my ride home!  Winds were calm on the ride out and 7 mph from the SSE on the way home.   The birds were noisy.  I saw another robin and one later in the afternoon.  Here's the start of the bike path (got to record the change of seasons):













Lately, my pattern has been to go to yoga class on MWF and stop at the grocery store on the way home, as it's a short walk away from the yoga studio.  My refrigerator was pretty empty so I had a lot of things on my list.   I was a little worried in the store wondering if I could carry all this stuff home.  But these bike bags are amazing.  Here they are after I got home.  Looks like I could have fit more in:


















And here's my bootie:






















There's a 5-lb bag of carrots in there, cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cabbage, broccoli sprouts, a leek, frozen peas, bell peppers, beets, nuts, and tons of greens (a lb of spinach, lettuce, and arugula!).   and sunglasses, wallet and bike locks.  and there were grapes too but they got eaten already.

No comments:

Post a Comment