Tuesday, December 8, 2009

dec. 8

Today I would have ridden to the near west side for a yoga class but that just seems too far in the winter. The ride is slower in the snow and it gets tiring. So I went to my usual exercise class and it was a great workout! My arms are sore. That's a long enough ride at about 5 miles one way. I could attend a yoga class at my gym on Tuesdays at 6:30 am. It seems daunting to get up and ride an hour earlier in the winter, but soon it's going to be as dark and cold at 6:53 am as it is as 5:53 am.

Today, the temperature was 21 F, winds ENE at 5 mph at 6:53 am. Here's the start of the bike path:















More snow accumulated on my ride home. Temperature creeped up to 23 F, winds still ENE at 5 mph at 9 am. As always, it was nice to enjoy the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment