Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17

Today I had 3 different places to go, with breaks in between so I got to spend a lot of time outside. The temperature was 72 F when I left at 1:30 pm. Winds were 5 mph from the north. The sun was just starting to poke out from the clouds. It was humid. It felt great, if a little cool. Here's the duck family at Starkweather creek.











Then I realized I forgot to take a picture of the bike path. Here it is from the Starkweather creek bridge:














After my haircut, I had some time to kill before my exercise class, so I stopped at a dock on the Yahara river near E. Main st. This was nice. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and I read some work stuff. Got a lot done actually.

Facing north:














The ducks rambled by









looking south:














then I headed off to a meeting, read some more work stuff before the meeting started, then headed home at 8 pm. The temperature was about 70 F then, winds calm. This rose bush (I think) at the Atwood community gardens was beautiful.






No comments:

Post a Comment