Monday, June 15, 2009

june 15

Summer! It was almost warm enough today. I like to feel like I'm bathing in the warm air when I'm wearing shorts and t-shirt. I was comfortable on the ride to exercise class at 3:30. Temperature was 79. yes! perfect. Winds from the south at 7 mph. Here's the start of the bike path.












I went to body power class and then yoga. It was air conditioned in the yoga studio so I got cold. So even though the temperature was still 76 F when I left at 6:15 pm (winds ESE at 9 mph), it wasn't quite warm enough to remove the chill. Right now I'm in my office, and my computer is running about 4 models at once (started about 7 hours ago), and heating up the office to about 85 degrees. That feels about right.

Egads, tomorrow I have 4 places to go, one right after the other, and the last two might be hard to get to by bike. Will I drive? It really is no fun to drive compared to biking. sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment