Friday, December 26, 2008

Dec. 26 ride

Today my exercise class was later than usual so I got to ride in the daytime. We got a little ice this morning as my car shows:
Fortunately there was a little layer of snow below the ice so it made the road surface less slippery--though I talked to a jogger who said it was slippery. So maybe the studded tires were working well, because I didn't feel any traction problems. Here's what my studded tires look like. The studds are on top. Don't confuse the dirt on the sides with the studs.
the start of the bike path:
This was kind of funny, a snow plow stuck in the snow. Not that I'm making fun of the snow plows, no no no! I love the snow plows, at least the ones that plow the bike paths.
Here's a better picture than yesterday of the Thai pavillion:
It was a wonderful, peaceful ride. It drizzled a bit on the way home, but it wasn't a problem. I love getting out every day and riding my bike and enjoying the weather. Plus, I didn't have to scrape ice off my car! It will melt later today--it's supposed to get warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment