Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nov. 17-19

I had to drive to Milwaukee on Nov. 17, so I didn't bike! I even could have to a meeting that night but I was lazy.

Nov. 18, the temperature was 41 F, winds NE at 8 mph when I left at 7:53 am. Here's the start of the bike path:















The Yahara river was pretty in the morning light.















After yoga, I went to campus in the rain and then rode home with Kenny in the rain at 4 pm. Winds were light from the east, temperature 45 F.

This morning the temperature was 39 F, winds calm at 6:53 am. The sun hadn't risen yet so it was a wee bit darker than yesterday, but it was very pleasant. The temperature rose to 44 F for my ride home at 11 am, winds still light at 3 mph. It seemed warmer. I guess I was dressed for cooler weather. I saw a hawk and those same cardinals on the way home.





2 comments:

  1. I like your site. Good to see another commuter out there. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete