Monday, November 16, 2009

Nov. 16

Today I left at 6:53 am, 2 minutes after sunrise. But it was cloudy so I didn't see it. It is peaceful at this time of day. Temperature was 34 F, winds 7 mph from the NNE. Here's the start of the bike path:















On the way back home, I saw about 6 cardinals in the space of 20 feet. They must have been hanging out together. That was in the usual spot for finding interesting things, behind the closed feel mill south of Olbrich. Temperature was 34 F, winds 10 mph from the NE when I returned at 9 am.

Tonight the leonids meteor shower is supposed to make a good showing, but it is also supposed to be cloudy here. Too bad. I'd be willing to get up early and go to the 6:30 am exercise class just so I could see the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment